- List of debts along with how to contact creditors.
- List of what you own with information as to its worth. This list will include both real estate and vehicles, as well as intangibles as well as tangible property .
- Your income for the past 6 months: this would include pay stubs or, if you are self-employed, profit and loss statements.
- Your monthly expenses
- Your tax returns filed for the past at least 3 years .
No need to be overwhelmed by what looks at first to be complex and burdensome, too time consuming to begin. An experienced bankruptcy attorney will be able to answer your questions and explain how to complete any forms, as well as describe the process in detail.
Our law office in Sacramento focuses on Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy for debt relief. We invite you to call or email to discuss your individual circumstances. Please contact our Sacramento office at 916-313-9069 or via email at .
- Basic information to understand differences between Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Serving Florin describes the financial fresh start made possible by a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- 2 Ways a Las Vegas Bankruptcy Can Reduce Your Auto Loan Payments
- Will I Lose My Anticipated Income Tax Refund In Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Importance Of Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer